BWDS Health Safety Protocols
The Bridgestone Winter Driving School team is committed to best practices in health safety and will adapt on a moment’s notice to improve safety for our guests and staff.
All guests and staff are required to follow the basic protocols of viral protection while on the BWDS campus:
- Please do not plan to participate if you feel ill in any way, even if the symptoms are not consistent with COVID, flu, or RSV. We reserve the right to remove guests if any signs of illness are present for the protection of other guests and staff.
- All guests may have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- ALL guests, regardless of vaccination status, may wear a face mask at their own individual discretion.
- A hand sanitizer station is located at the school office entrance, and at the track.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into the inside of your elbow even when wearing a mask or covering.
- If you become positive for COVID, flu or RSV within 14 days of attending this class, please notify the BWDS office so that others in the class as well as staff members from that day can be contacted.
In addition to the procedures listed above we have implemented additional measures which include:
- On track vehicle touch points are sanitized daily.
- BWDS instructor, office, and track staff will be masked at all times when guests are present.
- Our 15-passenger shuttle van will be sanitized between groups.
- Our classrooms will be sanitized between uses.
- All of our restrooms will be sanitized between groups.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policies
- If the BWDS is required to reschedule your participation due to national, state or local coronavirus-related restrictions, we will reschedule and move your booking to a later date. You will receive communication by email, and mobile phone if possible, if changes are made.
- If you must cancel due to illness you may reschedule once to a later date. A credit for the amount of your original class may be applied to any level of class when rescheduling but refunds will not be issued.
- Any rescheduling other than the conditions stated above are subject to our standard registration terms and conditions.