The Bridgestone Winter Driving School team is closely monitoring the global, national, and local developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are committed to best practices in COVID safety and will adapt on a moment’s notice to improve safety for our guests and staff.
All guests and staff are required to follow the basic protocols of COVID protection while on the BWDS campus:
- Please do not plan to participate if you feel ill in any way, even if the symptoms are not consistent with COVID. We reserve the right to remove guests if any signs of illness are present for the protection of other guests and staff.
- Temperatures of all guests and staff must be taken upon entry. No one exhibiting any level of fever will be admitted whether due to COVID or other unknown causes.
- Face masks or coverings are required at all times. Face shields are not acceptable unless worn in conjunction with a mask or covering.
- All guests and staff must use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into the inside of your elbow even when wearing a mask or covering.
- Maintain 6’ of social distance at all times.
In addition to the new “normal” COVID procedures we have implemented additional measures which include:
- Classes have been reformatted from a two person per car format to a one person per car format. The actual driving time and number of repetitions per practice segment will remain the same.
- The daily class schedule will now have two distinct sessions, one AM, one PM to accommodate the one person per car format.
- No lunches will be served onsite with standard classes. Lunches will be served in individual boxes for specific groups requiring onsite dining.
- On track vehicles will be sanitized between drivers.
- Our 15-passenger shuttle van will be utilized for only 6 passengers per trip to maintain social distance. It will also be sanitized between groups.
- Our classrooms will be set up to achieve social distancing and sanitized between uses.
- All of our restrooms will be sanitized between groups.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policies
- If the BWDS is required to reschedule your participation due to national, state or local coronavirus-related restrictions, we will reschedule and move your booking to a later date. You will receive communication by email, and mobile phone if possible, if changes are made.
- If you must cancel due to illness you may reschedule once to a later date. A credit for the amount of your original class may be applied to any level of class when rescheduling but refunds will not be issued.
- Any rescheduling other than the conditions stated above are subject to our standard registration terms and conditions.