BWDS COVID Safety Protocols
The Bridgestone Winter Driving School team is closely monitoring the global, national, and local developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are committed to best practices in COVID safety and will adapt on a moment’s notice to improve safety for our guests and staff.
All guests and staff are required to follow the basic protocols of COVID protection while on the BWDS campus:
- Please do not plan to participate if you feel ill in any way, even if the symptoms are not consistent with COVID. We reserve the right to remove guests if any signs of illness are present for the protection of other guests and staff.
- All guests may have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- ALL guests, regardless of vaccination status, are asked to wear a face mask at all times.
- All guests and staff must use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into the inside of your elbow even when wearing a mask or covering.
- If you become positive for COVID within 14 days of attending this class, please notify the BWDS office so that others in the class as well as staff members from that day can be contacted.
In addition to the COVID procedures listed above we have implemented additional measures which include:
- On track vehicles will be sanitized between sessions.
- BWDS instructor, office, and track staff will be masked at all times when guests are present.
- Our 15-passenger shuttle van will be sanitized between groups.
- Our classrooms will be sanitized between uses.
- All of our restrooms will be sanitized between groups.
Cancellation and Reschedule Policies
- If the BWDS is required to reschedule your participation due to national, state or local coronavirus-related restrictions, we will reschedule and move your booking to a later date. You will receive communication by email, and mobile phone if possible, if changes are made.
- If you must cancel due to illness you may reschedule once to a later date. A credit for the amount of your original class may be applied to any level of class when rescheduling but refunds will not be issued.
- Any rescheduling other than the conditions stated above are subject to our standard registration terms and conditions.